Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Monday, 26 May 2008

The boyfriend who became her pimp


PETITE Kim, from Muar, got into prostitution when her desire to live a luxurious life drove her to sell her body at 16.

She befriended a woman at a local hairdresser who promised her earnings of between RM500 and RM700 per night, depending on "how hard she worked".

"I started working as a part-time GRO at a karaoke bar. I didn't do sex then and only kept the lonely men who came to the bar company," said Kim, 22.

At that time, she earned between RM50 and RM150 a night, depending on the number of customers and the sale of drinks.

But shortly after, she got a boyfriend who was much older and not long after that, she started offering sexual services.
"My boyfriend began introducing clients to me and since I was very young at that time, the men paid between RM500 and RM600 to sleep with me.

Source: The New Straits Times

In just a few weeks, "the work became a routine" and she was servicing up to four men per night.

"My earnings increased tremendously and I was able to buy anything I wanted."

A prostitute for five years now, Kim says she has no plans to "retire".

"I work on my own and unlike those in hotels and brothels, I don't have to pay any commission to anybody."

She gets her clients by word of mouth and by advertising her "services" on the Internet.

"Most of my clients are introduced by former clients and we normally meet up at a hotel of my choice. The room is paid for by the client, of course."

Her clients are usually men aged 40 and above and they come from all walks of life.

"Most are married men but I never ask why they need my services. We never discuss personal stuff and it's purely 'business'."

Many of her friends left the profession after several years when they had made enough money to set up some small businesses.

"I'm still young and will probably do this for a couple more years until I've saved up enough money."

When asked if the authorities had ever caught her, she says no.

"I am very particular about my clients and where we meet. The authorities normally raid the cheaper hotels."

She says her clients range from middle-income earners to some VIPs who sometimes book her for the whole night.

"Every man has his secrets and desires. I have had men who don't even want to have intercourse, but rather just spend the whole night talking.

"Some only ask me to do stuff while they watch. It's weird."

Source: The New Straits Times

No comments: