Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Thursday, 11 October 2007

Cultural Learnings of Hanoi For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Malaysia by Kenny Sia


Here are few excerpts from Kenny Sia's blog, another funny and enjoyable entry from the funny man. Kenny Sia wrote:


On drinking coffee... Excerpts:

"This is ka fay sua da, otherwise known as Vietnamese iced coffee.

When I took a sip at this drink for the first time, my eyes widened, my arsehole tightened and I was bouncing off the walls. That was the strongest iced coffee I've had!

All they gave us was a glass of condensed milk with a weird contraption on top. All it contained was ground coffee and a dose of hot water. But what passed through the filter, dripping into the glass below was ounces of pure coffee heaven.

It's the Asian version of espresso, it's so rich with caffeine kick and it's cheap as hell.

Someone has gotta import this thing here.

We may have spent 4 days in Vietnam, but when we returned, the only Vietnamese word we could speak was ka fay sua da!"


On driving in Vietnam... Excerpts:

"Vietnamese people drive without a care in the world. Road rules are for decoration and zebra crossings are nothing but graffiti on the road. There are tens of other people fitting into the same lane as you. The unspoken rule is that you just cycle slowly, stay on course and others will avoid you.

That doesn't always work, especially when you're trying to cross a busy intersection where bicycles, motorcycles and cars all zoom past you so close you can feel them against your knees. In a situation like this, the last thing you wanna do is PANIC.

Which is of course exactly what I did.

A motorcycle overtook me from behind. In the heat of the moment, I lost my balance, collided into him, fell onto the ground as a car whizzed by me, narrowly missing my head and turning me into a bloody pulp.

I survived (of course), suffering injuries no worse than a sprained wrist and a bruised kneecap.

But as they say, "once bitten twice shy".

The followed day I decided to play on the safe side and cycled as slowly and as carefully as I could...




Screw it, I'm walking instead."
Read further...

No comments: