Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Thursday, 3 January 2008

Malaysian Health Minister Sex Tape by Kenny Sia


Kenny Sia wrote:

"I thought the government was gonna announce an election early this year. Instead what we saw was an erection.

...

In case you didn't get what I was talking about, apparently our Malaysian Health Minister did a Paris Hilton and appeared in a sex video tape. 60-year-old Datuk Seri Chua Soi Lek was caught with his pants down having sex with a young girl who wasn't his wife. The video was leaked and made into a DVD distributed throughout Johor.

Following the release of the sex tape, the Health Minister who is also MCA vice-president subsequently apologised and resigned from all posts.

...

The minister claimed that the woman he was caught having sex with was "a personal friend".

I used to think personal friends are those people you go out with from time-to-time to have Starbucks and then disappear all of the sudden when your birthday is coming close. I didn't know you could actually have sex with personal friends. Wtf I feel so cheated. Dammit all you personal friends of mine I want my money back." Read further


No comments: