Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Thursday, 21 June 2007

Bitch! by Papi


Papi wrote:

Excerpt:
"I met an asshole today while driving to work.

I was just coming out from the Subang-Federal Highway junction, going on the left most lane towards the old Subang airport and she (yes, she's a lady driver) was driving a dark-coloured Kelisa on the lane to my right, slightly in front of me. The traffic towards KL was heavy and moving slowly, but the left most lane (for the left turning to old airport) was moving.

While I was enjoying my drive, listening to some music, she decided it was too slow for her (she's probably late for her liposuction) and she wanted to change lane!! Although she had her indicator light on, she didn't make sure it was safe for her to cut in, and I was already very close behind her. So I have no choice but to avoid banging on to her car and swerved to the left into the emergency lane, and cut in front of her.

And she honked me! The fucking fat bitch honked me!!" Read further...






No comments: