Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Saturday, 30 June 2007

Transformers RAWKS my boat!! by Nicolekiss


Nicolekiss (Nicole Tan) review on Transformers: The Movie



Nicolekiss wrote:

"Penang trip, move aside; Ipod road trip, step back.

Make way for the movie review of TRANSFORMERS!!
....

In fact, the movie was so good I cum in my seat in the cinema. Orgasmic I tell you!!!

My heart was pumping, I was breathing deeply one sec, holding my breath the next; then shivered and shook while relaxed the other; tell me that is the not the best sexual activity in a cinema! I HAVE FALLEN HEAD OVER HEELS for OPTIMUS PRIME!!! If I were a bot, I would shag him! Unconditional love this is!!!" Read further...


No comments: