Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Saturday, 23 June 2007

I know who did it! : Wan Nurul Zhana Sex Scandal


(The Malay Mail)

FORMER Akademi Fantasia 5 hopeful Wan Nurul Zhana, who was shrouded in controversy when nude photos allegedly of her were circulated over the Internet, knows the culprit.

FORMER Akademi Fantasia 5 hopeful Wan Nurul Zhana, who was shrouded in controversy when nude photos allegedly of her were circulated over the Internet, knows the culprit.

In an exclusive interview with Weekend Mail, the 23-year-old said she was informed of the culprit’s identity by the police.

“I was informed by the police about the matter recently. They called and asked whether I knew this person. I had the shock of my life finding out who the culprit was as we went to the same college,” she said.

“The police asked whether I wanted to pursue the matter, but after a lot of thought, I decided that it was pointless.

“It wouldn’t help me much as the damage has been done. For me, it’s already in the past. What’s more important now is the future,” she said.

Zana, however, refused to divulge details of the culprit, whom she claimed had distributed super-imposed pictures of her in the nude.

“I have nothing to hide as I’m not guilty.

“However, like I said earlier, it’s past and I would rather not dwell on it because what’s more important now is for me to clear my name and look ahead in establishing a career in the entertainment industry.”

And things are looking good for her.

She is working with Suria FM as a radio presenter, going on air every weekday from 8pm to 11pm.

“I received a call from Suria FM programme manager K.C. Ismail in April to inform me that the station’s chief operating officer, Engku Emran Engku Zainal Abidin, wanted to see me as they were interested in having me as a presenter.

“I went to see them and things just snowballed from there,” she said.

Contrary to some reports, this was not her first time as a radio presenter.

Before her short stint with Akademi Fantasia, Zana worked with Traxx FM for two years.

“I’m the type who likes to talk a lot and I feel more comfortable being behind the scene than in the limelight. And I think radio hosting is something that I really enjoy doing,” she said.

When asked why she enrolled in Akademi Fantasia if radio hosting is her true calling, Zana said: “I know I can sing but never once thought I would actually one day try out for it.

“I mean, if I really wanted to become a singer, I would have gone for the earlier auditions. However, because of persistent cajolling from my friends and my curiosity to see what I’m capable of, I decided to give it a go.”

On whether she would pursue a career in singing, Zana replied in the positive provided there’s an offer.

“Yes, I love singing but I’m not going to go out of the way to try to get a record deal.

“If there’s an offer, I would consider it.”


Source: The Malay Mail


The alleged super-imposed photo of Wan Nurul Zhana in nude (below). For me, it appears to be a very good fake. You be the judge of it. The photo is obtained from internet. The authenticity of the photos is questionable.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boo hoo..yeah right...thats not superimpose la