Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Thursday, 21 June 2007

The Skank List by Kimberlycun


Kimberlycun wrote"

Excerpt:

"Quasi celebrities are such assholes. One chick whom I vaguely remembered appearing in a few magazines, walked up to me, pointed to the direction of the event with the snootiest expression. I nodded with the sweetest smile. Truth was, I felt like kicking her back to the school of manners. You can make someone famous, but you certainly can’t make someone classy. The moment they open their mouths, or in my case, don’t open their mouths, all the 5 inches makeup, perfectly manicured french tips (which IMHO is so fucking trailer trash material), coiffured hair and designer dresses from Kelantan just stop making any freaking statement but one: SKANK." Read further...





No comments: