Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Thursday, 9 August 2007

Bad Logo For A Bank by Kenny Sia


Kenny Sia wrote:

Excerpts:

Al-Rajhi Bank, one of the most aggressively expanding foreign banks, has finally opened its doors in Kuching.I'm sure I'm not the only person thinking this way, but everytime I stare at the bank's logo I thought it looked a little bit...


...obscene.

Seriously, look at it carefully. It does seem a little wrong.

Come on. Don't tell me you couldn't at least see two balls and one batang sticking out in that picture." Read further...


Another funny blogger, Aku Betul also made the same observation in his earlier posting. It goes to show that Man sometimes have a one track mind.

No comments: