Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Sunday, 12 August 2007

Cheated By The Hong Kong Lucky Draw Scam by Kenny Sia


Check out how Kenny Sia deals with Scam artist. Kenny Sia wrote:

Excerpts:

"The lady from the other end of the phone spoke to me with that easily identifiable mainland Chinese accent. Ching chong lady told me from she's from a Hong Kong company, calling me to conduct a marketing survey in Malaysia.

That's sounded alright, so I obliged and I was asked some pretty standard questions like how old I am, my monthly income and stuff like that. The phone call lasted for about 20 minutes. As a token of appreciation. ching chong lady gave me a lucky draw number for a publicity event they will be holding in Genting.

Since I couldn't possibly be attending the event all the way in Genting, I didn't bother writing that number down and just forget about it.

The next evening around 6pm, Ching Chong lady called again. This time she sounded happy and excited, as if China has just won the World Cup. In the background, the crowd noise typical of a big dinner function can be heard.

Ching Chong Lady: Mr Kenny Sia! Are you Mr Kenny Sia!? Listen, are you in Genting right now?!
Kenny: No, I thought I mentioned yesterday that I couldn't attend the event because I am in Sarawak?
Ching Chong Lady: Ohhh! No wonder our emcee called your name so many times and you didn't come up on stage!
Kenny: What is going on?
Ching Chong Lady: Mr Kenny Sia, you just won the second prize of our lucky draw! Congratulations!
Kenny: Oh, cool. *thinking it was probably like a toaster or a fan or something*
Ching Chong Lady: YOU JUST WON YOURSELF $240,000 HK DOLLARS!!!
Kenny: Whoa?!

Honestly, at that point in time I could not believe my luck. I had believed Miss Ching Chonglady completely.

HKD$240,000 is about RM120,000. That is a lot of money.

Ching Chonglady congratulated me further. Before we ended our conversation, she advised me to stay safe and invited me to visit their company when they set up a branch in Malaysia. I agreed. She was so nice and courteous that I didn't even suspect a single thing.

That night, I went to bed feeling elated. I even dreamt about how to spend my prize money." Read further...


No comments: