Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Wednesday, 22 August 2007

Something Smells Familiar by Galvin George Tan


Kenny Sia kannasai again. Poor Kenny. A fellow Malaysian blogger, Galvin George Tan who was on vacation in Pattaya, Thailand spotted this article in there local newspaper. Galvin George Tan wrote:

Excerpts:

"You know the old adage that says "People learn from their mistakes (or the mistakes of others)"? It's not true! Somebody's work just got plagiarized again.

My sis and I picked up a recent newspaper while we were on vacation in Pattaya, Thailand. It's called "Pattaya Today".

It's filled with articles and advertisements that I couldn't care less about. That was until I flipped to a section called "Lighter Side".

How enlightening indeed. Despite being discolored, distorted and cropped, one of the pictures looks too familiar.

Heck! That isn't Pattaya. It looks more like my beloved hometown - Kuching. But that wasn't it. I recognized the picture from somewhere.

Read further Galvin George Tan's blog"





No comments: