Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Friday, 7 September 2007

Erra, radio station boss getting engaged today


KUALA LUMPUR: Celebrity Erra Fazira is set to get engaged to Suria FM chief operating officer Engku Emran Engku Zainal Abidin today.
The couple will hold their engagement ceremony in Damansara here at 4pm.

Erra, whose real name is Fazira Wan Chek, 33, admits to keeping the whirlwind romance under wraps.

"I don’t want to announce anything without any solid confirmation. With this engagement, I feel it is necessary for us to inform the public.

"I’m sorry if I have made people ponder and question me over and over again about this," said Erra, accompanied by her soon-to-be husband yesterday.
Erra, previously married to Yusry Abdul Halim of the pop group KRU in 2003, will tie the knot with Engku Emran, 32, within three months.

"Although he is a year younger than me, he is a mature person. I believe he is able to guide me in life and make me a better person," she added.

Source: The New Straits Times

No comments: