Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Thursday, 13 September 2007

Frightful by Quaintly (Su Ann)


A funny entry from Quaintly (Su Ann), she wrote:

Excerpts:

"i was lying down in this random salon in Bangsar, head tilted back and getting my eyebrows threaded. the lady doing my eyebrows had her hands all over my face, and normally that’s alright, but this one! this one! the horrid smell of her lunchtime chicken curry was unmistakable on her fingers, bits of her meal still stuck under her fingernails, as she played some kind of grotesque piano on my face - pressing here, tugging there, massaging rot into my face. she was oblivious to my gagging and choking, and i realized i’d not been this disgusted in a very long time. get your hands out of my face, i wanted to shriek; for gods sake, what beautician eats with their hands and then not wash them after lunch? when it was finally over, the longest 8 minutes of my life, i ran out of the salon and vomitted into a drain." Read further...

No comments: