Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Friday, 13 July 2007

3 teachers fall for `Customs’ ruse


EVEN after cheating two teachers from the same school, a glib-tongued man confidently strode into a school in Bukit Beruntung, Rawang, to speak to another teacher about his daughter on Monday.

The 29-year-old teacher, Julializa Abdul Manaf, who is also a counsellor, said the man, in his 40s, approached her as she was having lunch, complaining that his daughter was being bullied by her classmates.

“I did not suspect anything as the student he mentioned existed. She is in my Civic classes, and so I listened to his grouses.

“As I was taking notes on what he said, the man introduced himself as a Customs officer and told me that there would be an auction soon,” she said.

Julializa said the man offered her a laptop and cell phone for RM900, an offer she thought she shouldn’t miss.

“I was genuinely interested as I had thought of buying the items for my husband who is a trader,” she said.

The man then asked for a deposit and since she only had RM450, he accepted the amount. Julializa promised to give him the balance an hour later.

“The man also mentioned that two of her colleagues had bought the items recently.

“I then attended a meeting and asked the two colleagues about the offer. They denied knowing the man and had never bought laptops and cell phones cheaply from anyone,” she said.

Julializa then checked with the student who said her father’s name was different.

Julializa rushed to the guardhouse but she was too late. The man had already left.

“I lodged a report at the Bukit Sentosa police station and with the advice of the police, I arranged a meeting with the man at a bank in Rawang.

“I went to the bank and when he did not turn up, I called him. He, in turn, scolded me for he knew the police were there.”

Police sources said the man had conned several other teachers in Hulu Selangor using the same modus operandi.

The case was transferred to Selangor commercial crimes division. It is learnt that Julializa has another statement to be recorded at the division today.

Source: The Malay Mail

FM says: If Its Too Good To Be True, Its Not True.

No comments: