Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Wednesday, 4 July 2007

What I think of Transformers by CMOS


CMOS wrote:

Excerpts:

"Okies... okies... wiv so much negative backlash arising from this puny post... I've decided to elaborate a little, to justify my claims on Bay being gay.

The good :

As much as I hate all the GM and Ford product endorsements, there were a spark or two in the movie. Seeing Bumblebee morph from a beat up ol' 70s muscle car into a spanking new yellow Camaro Concept almost made me cream in my pants. If that didn't do the job, the chase scene between the Mustang and the Camaro totally had me making sweet orgasmic pudding in my nether regions. For me, these were the best parts of the show.

The bad :

*
Cheesy... cheesy... cheesy lines entrusted upon iconic Peter Cullen (who I absolutely adore). Somehow, they work better in Sunday morning cartoons. Totally suck donkeyballs when translated onto the big screen.
*
Being a Michael Bay movie, there were enough explosions to annihilate the entire human population; three times over.
*
Who da fark is Sam Whatchamacallit? Irritating as hell. Bring back Spike if there's a sequel.
*
What's da point of the whole 'grandad-glasses' plotline, when the damn US government have already found the stupid cube decades ago?
*
No proper introduction for the Decepticons. When Megatron bellowed, "You have failed me yet again... Starscream", who da fark would know what the bitch did in the past?" Read further...

No comments: