Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Tuesday, 24 July 2007

How Harry Potter Ends by The Malay Male ( Amir Hafizi)


FM warning: Funny yet R(aunchy)-Rated entry from The Malay Male ( Amir Hafizi), he wrote:

Excerpts:

"This is how it should REALLY end.

DOBBY: Dobby fuck Hermione up the ass, ermmm?

HERMIONE: Yes, Dobby. Fuck me, fuck me now! AH! AH! AH!

RON: Harry, what are you doing with that dead owl?

HARRY: Well, Dumbledore's dead, and so is Hedgwig or Hedwig. Whatever. So I'm fucking gay and since I can't get to Dumbledore's dead dick, I'm going to stuff Hedwig's carcass up my ass.

RON: Cor! Blimey!

HARRY: Ummpph. Ahhh. Ummphhh. See how tight my ass is! Ummmpphh.

RON: Cor! Blimey! That looks so smashing, Harry! I'm fucking gay too, and I'm getting horny from all this shit.

Ginny, Fred and George Weasley, Luna Lovegood and a hot bitch enters the scene.

GINNY: Don't worry, brother dear, you can join my bukkake party.

RON: Cor! Blimey! Who the fuck is that hot bitch?

LUNA: I'm Luna Lovegood. Looney and love your dick very good.

RON: I know who you are, you blonde bitch. WHo the fuck is the other one?

IVANA: I am exchange student, yes? Ivana Humpalot.

RON: I'm...sorry?

IVANA: I-van-a Hump-a-lot.

FRED AND GEORGE: Okay, let's get this bukkake party on the road. I've wanted to fuck my twin brother from day one. And you too, little brother. Cause I'm so fucking gay." Read further...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww..
but you should copy everything from the post..
the malay male deleted his blog last year..