Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Sunday, 22 July 2007

Blogging Perils by IcyQueenGoddess


IcyQueenGoddess wrote:

Excerpts:
"Gmail greeted me with four highlighted lines of text signalling that I have four new emails in my Inbox and my eyes almost popped out from my head.

You know how Gmail always displays a little bit of the first part of your emails? I had a short preview of what was in store for me and it wasn't good. At all.

I mean, emails with the subject of "C*BAI SL*T I F*CK U" ain't whoring donations for charity right?

The sender called himself "F*CK KENNYSIA" with the catchy email address of kennysiapuk*makc*bai@gmail.com

Amidst all his derogatory and abusive remarks, this pakcik actually threathened to kidnap me together with his friends and gangrape me.

So I did what I normally would do in this situation.

...


So it was with some trepidation that I decided to report his sorry arse to the police.

I didn't know what to expect.

It was to my absolute surprise and delight when the police called me to inform me that they have tracked down someone in Penang that they are in the middle of interogating and whether or not I would want to press charges.

I asked them for a little bit of time to think about it.

Turned out that the emails were some prank from a bunch of pre-adult college kids who had stayed up all night doing God-knows-what, and then out of pure boredom, had decided that it was a good idea to send me those extremely dodgy emails skanking me and Kenny.

Apparently it doesn't matter who came out with the original plan or how many people were in on it. If you are dumb enough to allow all manner of crap to be executed from your own personal computer in your very own house, YOU will be the one that's going down." Read further...

No comments: