Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Tuesday, 3 July 2007

Karma by NicoleKiss


Nicolekiss wrote:

Excerpts:

"Do you believe in Karma?

Let me tell you a story about a little car named ChocoMyvi (a new name for my car which I created 5 mins ago)

One day, after a long day at work, I returned to my condo, up the parking lot I drove (my parking lot is on the first level), eager to set my ChocoMyvi into her little space (yes it's a girl) when I spotted something!


Some ChocoMyvi-looking car was already in the space my little ChocoMyvi used to sleep everynight!!!

"OMG, where is my dear Chocie going to sleep tonight!!"

So I took out a piece of paper and very reluctantly wrote this down." Read further...

No comments: