Funny Youtube Videos

Funny Videos with combine views of One Billion times

Click Here For FUNNY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Saturday, 16 June 2007

My Poon’s First O & G Visit by Kimberlycun


Kimberlycun wrote:

Excerpt:

"For the uninformed, O & G stands for obstetrician and gynaecologist. I’ve been putting off this incredibly important appointment for the longest time. Why? Lazy lor!

It took my Mom to set up an appointment for her (almost) 23 year old daughter. I was quite freaked out when Mom dropped the bomb over dinner. “Yeah, you’re going to see my gynae on xx May,”. Almost choked on my kailan. First thing that popped into my head, zomg my poonani! Second thing that popped into my head, the fact that the doctor, the male doctor, is going to see my Mom’s poon AND my poon. Damn wrong okay." Read further...








No comments: